1. Ibo-Maraca has adapted its data protection policy to the new Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679-GDPR). Every time you use this website you will be bound by the current PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION and you should review this text every time you use the website to be sure that you agree with it.
2. What data are processed and why? The personal data processed by Ibo-Maraca are those provided to us when you complete an order and purchase of products and those we collect while you are browsing or using the services provided by ibo-maraca.com. Ibo-Maraca can collect personal information such as your name and surname, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and shopping habits.
3. The personal data you provide us with will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of IBO MARACA P.C , exclusively for the purposes of:
i. the development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us;
ii. attending to your requests, and;
iii. with your consent, providing you with information about the products of IBO MARACA P.C by sending you commercial communications via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
iv. In the event that you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having them informed about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant express consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above.
v. IBO MARACA stores and transmits data in accordance with the principal international confidentiality and security standards for credit and debit cards. The use of this feature may require the modification of your password for security reasons. Please remember that security when using the website also depends on the correct use and conservation of certain sensitive codes.
4. IBO MARACA, with registered address at 8-10 Nikitara Street, Athens, Greece, postal code 106 78, being data controller of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document.
5. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration of them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
6. For any clarification, question or legal requirement to protect your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time. You may also, at any moment, withdraw your consent on your data processing. For any of the above-mentioned demands you may contact our Data Coordinator, Ms Fotini Efthymiopoulou (telephone number: +30 2106236413/+30 6981155525 and e-mail address: email@example.com).
7. How long will we keep your details? We store your personal data for as long as you use our services. If you choose to withdraw your consent on our processing and storage of your personal data, then your data will be void or deleted.